You know what we love about potatoes and breakfast? They ALWAYS go good together and it doesn’t matter what time of the day you eat them.
Crispy hash browns slathered with ketchup? We’ll take that for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Breakfast skillet potatoes that mimic the ones you get at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Ditto on the above.
We love these italian seasoned breakfast skillet potatoes because there is not a lot of hands on work and there are not a lot of dishes to clean up after. Quick and hardly any dishes? Count us in!
All you have to do is chop organic yukon gold potatoes (these have the best flavor), put them in a pan with lots of butter, and season them generously with our Italian Seasoning. Let them cook, move them around with a wooden spoon, and BAM — delicious, perfectly seasoned, crispy potatoes that go great with eggs and bacon.
Italian Seasoned Skillet Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 lbs organic yukon gold potatoes, chopped small
- 3-4 Tbl butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Naturally Free Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- Chop yukon potatoes small and uniformly.
- Place your cast iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-medium high.
- Add butter; let melt; add potatoes
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning and salt; mix well to combine
- Cook for 15-20 minutes; stirring often
- Your cast iron is not seasoned well (learn how to season your cast iron here)
- You don’t have enough butter… just add more!