There’s nothing wrong with the classic way to mix up our Real Food Ranch and French Onion into a dip, but let’s face it — sometimes we want a little more.
More cheesy. More gooey. More flavor.
Well, we’ve got you covered with our 3 loaded dip recipes! Everything from warm bacon and french onion, warm buffalo sauce and ranch, to even a lighter dip consisting of olive oil and our Italian Seasoning.
Perfect for Sunday football games with friends, holiday get togethers, potluck dinners — just about anything you can celebrate with food, these dips are the perfect match.
1. Loaded French Onion and Bacon Dip
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, plus extra to top
- 2 Tbsp French Onion Mix
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk* together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and fluffy. *We recommend using a hand mixer for ease, but a little elbow grease can get the job done, too.
- Add French Onion; mix well
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix in the cheddar cheese
- Place mixture into an oven safe dish. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Warm in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until bubbly and melted.
- Place in a mini crockpot to keep warm while serving, or eat right away.
Suggestions: Instead of cheddar cheese, try adding in a variety of cheeses to give depth and extra flavor.
2. Loaded Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp Real Food Ranch mix
- 1/3 cup medium buffalo sauce, or more to taste
- In a medium pot, turn heat to medium, and melt butter
- Whisk in flour to make a roux; pour milk into pot and whisk until clumps are no longer visible
- Add in Real Food Ranch; mix well
- Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese until completely melted
- Mix in buffalo sauce; simmer, stirring often until sauce thickens
- Place in a mini crockpot to keep warm while serving, or eat right away
Suggestions: Add in cooked, shredded chicken at the end for added protein; if you want a hotter buffalo sauce, either add extra buffalo sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
3. Italian Herbed Olive Oil Dip
- Unrefined, unfiltered virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar
- In a rimmed small plate, pour olive oil.
- Drizzle balsamic on top of the olive oil
- Add Italian Seasoning
- Serve with crusty, warm bread
Suggestions: Add in grated parmesan cheese for an extra touch.